For this project I used:
- Arches cold pressed watercolour paper block size 7×10 inch.
- Winsor and Newton Professional Watercolour Paints in Raw Umber
- Daniel Smith Watercolour Paints in Moonglow, Lunar Blue, Hematite Genuine and Perylene Green.
- Pro Arte Round Brushes, size 3 rigger and size 3/4 inch one stroke flat wash brush.
- Raphael Precision Brush in size 8.
- Masking Tape
- Pencil and Eraser
- Uni-ball Signo Gel Rollerball Pen UM-120AC White
These are affiliate links and if you use them you’ll get 10% off your first order and I’ll receive a small commission too.
Download the Outline
Download The Line Art For This Project
Click the button below to download the outline for this project for free. All you need to do is print it out, transfer the outline to your watercolour paper using carbon paper, pencil transfer or by using a light source like a light box. See my video on how to do this if you’re stuck!
Downloads are for personal use only. Please do not sell any work based on this artwork and please credit me if you post work online that you’ve made from following this tutorial or using this line work.
Video Tutorial on Youtube!
I look forward to seeing your interpretations of this project!
if you post your work on instagram, tag me @louracheldavis and I’ll see them, and share them in my stories!