For this project I used:
- * Arches 7×10 cold pressed watercolour paper block.
- * Winsor and Newton Professional Watercolour Paints in Winsor Blue (Red Shade), Winsor Yellow and Quinacridone Magenta.
- * Pro Arte Prolene One Stroke Brush, 3/4 inch.
- * Princeton Neptune Brush in size 10.
- Raphael Precision Brush, size 8.
- * Winsor and Newton Masking Fluid.
- Pencil and Eraser.
- Masking Tape.
These are affiliate links and if you use them you’ll get 10% off your first order and I’ll receive a small commission too.
Download the Outline
Download The Line Art For This Project
Click the button below to download the outline for this project for free. All you need to do is print it out, transfer the outline to your watercolour paper using carbon paper, pencil transfer or by using a light source like a light box. See my video on how to do this if you’re stuck!
Downloads are for personal use only. Please do not sell any work based on this artwork and please credit me if you post work online that you’ve made from following this tutorial or using this line work.