For this project I used:
- Arches 7×10 cold pressed watercolour paper block.
- Winsor and Newton Professional Watercolour Paints in Indanthrene Blue, Potter’s Pink, Winsor Yellow, Quin Magenta.
- Daniel Smith Watercolours in Moonglow.
- Princeton Neptune Brush in 10.
- Pro Arte Prolene Rigger brush in size 3
- Uni Posca Marker PC-1M Extra Fine Bullet Nib 0.7mm White
- Pencil and Eraser.
These are affiliate links and if you use them you’ll get 10% off your first order and I’ll receive a small commission too.
Click on each photo to enlarge or download. You can use these photos to inspire your own beach pebble paintings. The two on the left are from the beach at Findhorn, the right from the west coast of Scotland near Kircudbright.