For this project I used:
- Arches 9×12 hot pressed watercolour paper block.
- Winsor and Newton Professional Watercolour Paints in Burnt Umber, French Ultramarine, and Quinacridone Gold.
- Pro Arte Prolene Brush, Round size 1 and 6.
- Uni-pin 0.4 fine liner pen.
- Pencil and Eraser. I like a mechanical pencil and a putty eraser, but anything will work!
These are affiliate links and if you use them you’ll get 10% off your first order and I’ll receive a small commission too.
Download the Reference Photo
Download The Photo Reference For This Project
Click the button below to download the photo reference for this project for free.
Downloads are for personal use only. Please do not sell any work based on this artwork and please credit me if you post work online that you’ve made from following this tutorial or using this photo.
Video Tutorial on Youtube!
I look forward to seeing your interpretations of this project!
if you post your work on instagram, tag me @louracheldavis and I’ll see them, and share them in my stories!
Like this work? ... get it as a print!
Archival Quality Art Prints
This artwork, and others from the Edinburgh series are available as archival quality prints in A4 or A5 size. Follow the shop link below for more information.